Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||New LEICA DISTO D210 Laser Distance Portable Meter LDM Small Handy Easy To Read||Distance:||80m|
New LEICA DISTO D210 Laser Distance Portable Meter LDM Small Handy Easy To Read
Precision at the touch of a button
For everything you need to be accurate:
The Leica DISTO™ D210 measures with an accuracy of ± 1.0 mm.
Small and handy
Thanks to its ergonomic and compact design with soft grip, the Leica DISTO™ D210 sits securely in your hand, is lightweight and fits into any pocket.
Whether measuring out of corners, slots or from edges, with this end-piece you are prepared for all measuring situations. The instrument detects the end-piece automatically, which helps you avoid expensive measuring errors.
Easy to read display
The results are shown on three lines. The display illumination means they can be clearly read, even in the dark.
ISO Standard 16331-1 – The standard for laser distance meters
The range and accuracy of laser distance meters depend on light conditions and reflectivity of the measuring target. For Leica Geosystems it is important that the instruments not only perform under perfect laboratory conditions, but above all under the kind of everyday working conditions encountered on construction sites. This is why, working together with external experts, the company have developed a standard by which laser distance meters can be tested and compared with each other.
- ISO 16331-1 certified typical measuring range : up to 80 m
- ISO 16331-1 certified typical measuring accuracy : ± 1.0 mm
- Unit display options :0.000 m | 0.0000 m | 0.00 m | 0.00 ft | 0‘00‘‘ 1/32 | 0‘00‘‘ 1/16 | 0‘00‘‘ 1/8 | 0‘00‘‘ 1/4 | 0.00 in | 0 in 1/32 | 0 in 1/16 | 0 in 1/8 | 0 in 1/4
- Power Range Technology : Yes
- Protection class : IP54 splash water / dust proof
- Measurements per set of batteries : Up to 5000
- Batteries : Type AAA 2 x 1.5v
- Dimensions : 114 × 50 × 27 mm (4.4" x 2.0" x 1.1")
- Weight with batteries : 126 g
- Memory : Last 10 Displays
- Illuminated display : Yes
- Multifunctional endpiece : Automatic recognition
Contact Person: Ms. Rebecca Zhou